Re: Digital b/w negs

Hi Judy:

You can start with Raffi imaging since you're in NYC.  They are on 46th
Street between 5th and 6th Aves.  Their number is 719-2727.  They may have
newer machines, but previously they could do up to 4x5 for about $40.  This
is not LVT quality but it is close.

One could also go to Polaroid's web site and find a service provider who
uses the Pro Palette 8000(I think that's the name).

All the best!

-Andy Darlow