Alt And The Fame ?

Dear friends of the best Alt-list in the World ,

Finally today i find the time to write and share an amazing joy experienced
in Feb - 10 Days of my photo exhibition which had over a 100 images,out
of which 60 % was Alt (Cyanotype/Vandyke/Polaroid Image Transfer) The joy
been the awesome response received .From the ordinary people & right up to
the famous people from the fancy art circles . Yaaaaaaaaa ! they liked it i
still cant believe how famous Alternative Photography Processes has made me
( all those reviews that are still being printed YUM! ) Its done what 11
years of conventional fine art photography could not do .Would you believe
that out of the entire lot that came to see only two people didn't
appreciate one of them being a photo journalist Ahem!.The only silly sad
part didn't sell much work but who cares ....... I humbly thank the Creator.

The exhibition will go on line (website) by the 7th of March will post a
link soon . Thank you all for the truck loads of knowledge you folks share
it means a lot to nuts like us on this side of the planet .

Farah

The Source of Joy

No one Knows what makes the soul wake up so happy !

Maybe a dawn breeze has blown the veil from the face of God.

A thousand new moons appear . Roses open laughing .

Hearts become perfect rubies like those from Badakshan.

The body turns entirely spirit . Leaves become branches in this wind !

Why is it now so easy to surrender , even for those already surrendered ?

There's no answer to any of this . No one knows the source of joy .

A poet breathes into a reed flute ,and the tip of every hair makes music .

Shams sail down clods of dirt from the roof , and we take jobs as
doorkeepers for him .

Hazart Maulana Rumi