RE: Digital b/w negs

Good morning Andy, Don't forget if your not shooting with a digital camera,
you have the cost of a scan, if your a detail person and have a big blow up
you want a drum scan. Plus the price of a hi res. (80) res.LVT or the
equivalent out put neg. What I don't like about this approach you lose the
ability to adjust, in photo shop, your tonality, and usm (unsharp masking)
With this approach you want to calibrate your print paper (grade) with gray
scale keeping the vairables locked in, time, temp, developer, em. number
etc. Then have your lab. do a profile for your print conditions. Make sure
your lab is using 100asa t-max.
Sincerly, Art Kerbs