FW: Chelsea/Soho Alt Exhibits?

I sent this first as a reply which was a email not alt-pross the email did not work
-----Original Message-----

From: jromeo@iopener.net
To: satge@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Chelsea/Soho Alt Exhibits?
Date: Fri,  3 Mar 2000 17:00:55 -0500

See the Walker Evans show at the Met. One problem is the crowds on the weekend and it is not in Chelsea it is a great show. The gallery that reps me Leica 670 Broadway has a good show The landscape and People of England that is downtown and east.some of the Evens are platinum but they are not alt-prosss     James Romeo