Portugese Alt.

Dear List,

A Hungarian friend is planning a visit to Portugal and would like to
know of any alt. process photographers, shows, exhibits, etc, he could
link up with while there. I'll forward any helpful responses.

Thanks for all the responses about my aging flatbed. Sadly, the problem
is not that I have it set to "auto"--the thing just doesn't give
consistent scans even with all settings locked down to a custom scanning
curve. Looks like somebody gets to sell me a new one.

---Carl

--
Workshop info and an online gallery, at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/