Van: FDanB@aol.com [mailto:FDanB@aol.com]
Verzonden: dinsdag 7 maart 2000 14:19
Aan: alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca
Onderwerp: Re: Digital negs and Platinum

Hi Richard,

I'm a 35mm shooter (exclusively for now) and with a desktop scanner
(Polaroid SprintScan 4000) take the negatives to 12" X 18" with no
interpolation. Of course, just as every 35mm neg won't make a good
PROJECTION enlargement to that size, it pays to start with a good
negative. >;^D

Good news for 35mm shooters who are platinum printers!

Dan

www.danburkholder.com

You said in your message...