Re: Digital negs and Platinum

Dan,
I read in Macworld that the Polaroid Sprintscan's software was terrible. Can
I ask why you bought the Polaroid and not the Nikon coolscan that everyone
is raving about? It seems as though the specs for the Polaroid are better so
I am assuming that you are tweaking Polaroids software somewhat. Thanks.
Rob ALtomonte