Digital negs and Platinum - graphic arts film

For anyone who is interested, I have quite a bit of expired graphic arts film
which would make great enlarged negatives. The fact that it is expired really
only effects the sensitivity, but it is still plenty fast enough for enlarging.
I've gotten nice continuous tone results using Stuart Melvins's Pyro technique.
The only other consideration with the film is that it is red sensitive, so
you'd need a cyan safe light. The largest format is 36" wide and 148 feet long,
but there are smaller rolls also. The thickness is a nice 7 mils for easy
handling. Make me an offer off line if you are interested.

Dave