Re: Digital negs and Platinum

We are now making very good enlarged negatives, for our 4 colors and our B&W
carbon printing process,
using an Image Setter and Stochastic screening, up to 22" x 26" in size.(and
later up to 30" x 40").

We would like to adjust our curves to offer good enlarged negatives for
Platinium/Paladium printing.

To do so we need the help of a good Platinium photographer/printer in a
cooperative work.

The deal being: we provide him with scans and enlarged negatives from his
images, he prints them and
helps us to improve our curves to get the best out of our system.

Anyone interested here?

Thank you for your help
--
Gerard Niemetzky