Toner Thiourea dioxide

Tony McLean sent me the info on Thiourea dioxide. It looks like a vert interesting process.     Most silver prints that I make winde up in a toner of some kind. I want to give it a try.																																										  Eny one know where I can get thiourea dioxide here in the states. I sent a email to art chem   a few days ago I have not heard from yet. He might be checking it out he is helpfull that way.    Thanks for eny help  James Romeo