Photocopying tech issues...

Maybe a little off topic but I have a friend who is trying to obtain an
optimal photocopy of a black & white image.

Is there anything he needs to know regarding outputting the image from
Photoshop to ensure the best quality? He's printing on an inkjet on to photo
paper initially - how should he set up the image in PSP?

PS - any reason this list can't be sent in digest form?