RE: Anticipating the future

I would just like to add a few comments:

If it weren't for Microsoft's bloated, buggy software
running on computers having so much power that, for the
most part, is totally wasted (unless you are modelling things
like weather patterns in the year 3000, movement of galaxies, etc)
and literally "thrown" at folks who, for now, haven't a clue as to
what the hell is going on, let alone dealing with the intricacies
of the internet, I'd be out of a job. I suppose, being a network
admin, system admin, what have you, I'm the "plumber" of the 21st
century. Oh joy.

Bob Mazzullo