Re: PMK IN NYC

I think Modernage Labs will custom process your film in whatever developer you
want, for an extra charge.  There is one  lab on 6th Ave. around Rockefeller
Centre and one on Maiden Lane, in the Wall St. area.   The last time I looked
at their price list (1  year ago) I think they still offered this service.

Joe Arkins
Long Island City, NY