Re: Xerox transfer et al

FotoDave@aol.com wrote:

> What I was describing and discussing was about the article, the author and
> the company. The article was NOT written by Wilhelm or Wilhelm Institue.

The article is copyrighted by Wilhelm Imagining Research and the author
together; Wilhelm apparently considers this their article whether you do
or not.

 And
> I didn't *imply* that the article was tainted either, I simply *said* it
> explicitly. It was clear that that was my view.

And it's my view that it is not tainted. My original remarks stand
uncorrected by anything that has been said since.

I simply wanted to tell general audience to be more
> critical when reading articles like this.

And I wanted to warn the general audience to be more critical when
reading descriptions of articles that may not represent them fairly.
Furthermore, I can see no evidence that the author or his printing house
stand to gain from the publication of this article, and until such
evidence is provided, the allegations don't even make sense.

I've got no more patience for this.
Katharine Thayer