Re: Xerox transfer et al

> The article is copyrighted by Wilhelm Imagining Research and the author
>  together; Wilhelm apparently considers this their article whether you do
>  or not.

Hmmm.... I did miss the copyright line when I first read the article and
didn't realize that it should also be considered an article of Wilhelm
Imaging Research. I have to change my view and opinion about Wilhelm then.

>  And I wanted to warn the general audience to be more critical when
>  reading descriptions of articles that may not represent them fairly.

Having missed the copyright line, it was indeed unfair that I defended the
integrity of Wilhelm Imaging Research. I now stand corrected and will defend
no more.

Dave Soemarko

*****     See Soemarko's Direct Carbon (SDC) prints at
*****     http://hometown.aol.com/fotodave/SDC/