Pyro and rotary agitation question

Hello list,

I'm currently doing my first real world developing with rollo pyro and
Tri-X 4x5. I'm wet loading a standard 1 liter metal processing tank
(thanks Kerik and Carl). I noticed the New Platinum book suggested
something like 20 -25 rotations per minute. My agitation is performed by
a Kinderman rotary processor. It's doing 10 rotations a minute and I'm
wondering if there is anything wrong with this slow speed in terms of
agitation.?

Also, I'm processing for 10 minutes @ 70 degrees after I got test
negatives which I deemed too thin at 8 minutes. Of course, I'd never
seen rollo pyro negatives before last week. They print nicely at Grade 2
on silver paper. ooops, is this still alt?
--
Darryl Baird