Re: Help with Van Dyke and Cyanotype

Erin,

I have printed cyanotype and Vandyke brown on almost everything.
Rives BFK works well if you are not after detail. If you are,
you might take a look at Cranes cover stock, Fabriano Artistica,
Fabriano Uno which are all hot press papers. I have a lot of
Cranes Platinotype on hand and sometimes use it for VDB. I have
also printed VDB on canvas (white cotton duck-unsized) and cyanotype
on cotton, silk and rice paper. I have also used various hand-made papers.

Bob Schramm