Re: fading Ware's cyanotypes

Erin Orourke wrote:

> PLEASE excuse my ignorance but I am just getting into cyanotype and I read
> the message on Ware cyanotype. What is this process? the same as regular
> cyanotype? It sounds so interesting! Subtle turquoise sounds beautiful! Do
> you guys recommend a book on cyanotype? Thanks for all the help!Erin

Here is Mike Ware's website URL:]

http://www.mikeware.demon.co.uk/

You should be able to find out about his cyanotype variation there. I
think he has a book either just out, or about to be published on
cyanotype. I don't know whether it's just on his version or on the other
approaches as well.

---Carl

--
Workshop info and online galleries at: