From: Andre Fuhrmann <Andre.Fuhrmann@uni-konstanz.de>
To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>
Date: Thursday, March 16, 2000 6:53 AM
Subject: Re: question

>At 21:34 15/03/00 -0500, you wrote: >a simple question- but i could use
>some help- if i want to make a digital  >negative what kind of paper do i
>ask for- brand name and style- thanks very  >much- ron caplain
> I recently used a spray called Transparent Spray 21 from CRC industries
>Europe, in Belgium. This makes the paper transparent for UV-illumination
>for preparing electronic copper circuits ... this could help maybe.

I have recently experimented with making nagatives on my Epson inkjet
printer.  Ordinary Paper is too grainy for my purposes, waxing actually
accentuated the grain.  Film doesn't take on sufficient density.  Solution:
I use transparent paper as used in technical drawing.  The surface is very
smooth, it has very little grain, is transparent like a waxed paper (and
more evenly so), and takes on a good maximal density.

André