Uneven Jobo Development

I've started processing 8x20 sheet film in two Jobo print drums joined
together to fit the 20" length with my ATL 2. Because of the larger ridges
inside the drum I'm getting turbulance and overdevelopment along all the
edges, may 3/8 - 1/2 inch. I've tried varying the rotation speeds from
slowest (25) up to mid speed (75) with no change except an overall decrease
in negative density. I presoak my film and right now I'm just testing with
silver chemistry before switching over to Pyro. Any suggestions or similar
experiences?
Many thanks in advance.
Kerry Swartz