Re: Polaroid and an enlarger

Jeremy - although I think it might be possible to use your B&W enlarger,
there is a piece of equipment you're missing... the Polaroid back.  This
has rollers that squish out the Polaroid chemicals from the thin pod at the
one end.  Without this, you can't really produce the print.  Check their
website for info on the backs, they come in "pack" or single sheet
versions.  Ebay generally has a few for sale at any given time.

As far as the enlarger, you'd have to experiment.  I've always used either
the Daylab Jr or 2, or the Vivitar slide printer.

A future project is to use Polaroid film (with the 545i back) in a pinhole
camera.
Kathryn Garrison