Re: B&W Photo: Alternative Process forum daily summary

Yes; you can place your pre-order through Amazon for when it comes out.
Also, Photo Eye said that Caponigro is coming out with an alt process book??
Chris Anderson (I just got back from vacation to 311 messages on email, so
am hitting these all at once!)

> Coming into Focus: A Step-by-Step Guide to Alternative Photographic
Printing Processes
> Amazon states the book is to be published in August, and a different web
shop says it's ready for mailing. (They are definitely not talking about an
older edition; I checked that.) Has anyone already gotten hold of this book,
and if so: What are your comments?