Without Sanctuary

I work a few days a week as a photographer at the New York Historical Society
A show of photographs opened there today. They are not fine art they are not alt-pross
they will huant me forever.
It is called Without Sanctuary It chronicles the epidemic of lynchings in the U.S A 1890
to 1930.
I can not begin to describe it. A editorial in todays N.Y Times 3/16 does a fine job on it.
I know this is not on alt-pross but as a photographer talking to outher photographer"s
I felt compelled to bring it to your attention. It should be seen not a pleasant thing to see but it must be seen.      James Romeo