Re: Epson or HP for alt-phot ... ?

I own an HP1120CSE and the banding is so terrible HP offered to buy it
back. It is impossible to print anything but layout proofs. And yes, I
assured HP I know how to run the head alignment program. They kept blaming
all kind of things. They sent a replacement that was worst then the
original. The tech support was not good. I still have it because of
previous layouts I did but, it is on the way out.

If you go to the HP site, there is a section set up where owners can ask
questions and share experiences with others owners. At least it was ther
when I last looked. There are many, many displeased 1120CSE owners. Take a
look. Better yet don't waste your time, just buy an Epson.

Rocky