RE: Some panoramic stuff. Borderline alt.

Those are Quicktime VR 360 panoramic files.

For a more "alt" version of this, take a look at a pinhole camera one I put up last year at http://www.pinhole.com/pinholer/exhibits/ - click on the link "Gregg D. Kemp" link under 1999, then click on "around back". - Gregg