Re: Epson or HP for alt-phot ... ?

Have you tried the "archival" inks sold by Freestyle Sales Co., out of LA?
I forget the trade name, recall they require "purging" the system with a
$50 cleaning cartridge before loading up the new ink. *Claimed* lightfastness
is about double OEM, and come with calibration curves for the slightly different
spectral makeup.

I've not got a printer worth trying this out on given the cost, but would love
to hear your thoughts if yuo've tried them, as I'm likely to replace my existing
printer eventually.

Tox