Re: Polaroid 20x24" film

Calumet owns one of the 20x24 cameras.  You might give them a call.  You
will need a special holder and a separate processor.  My understanding is
that 20x24 is like 8x10 Polaroid, processing is separate from the holder.
It isn't like the 4x5 Polaroid, where processing is integral to the holder
:-(

Good luck

--
Tom Ferguson