Re: Polaroid 20x24" film

I've worked witht the 20x24 Polaroid camera at Calumet and it would be
very difficult to work with this camera outside the studio, I think.
There is no "pack" per se, like with the smaller polaroid formats. THe
film is actually two rolls that have to be pulled down like a window
shade and brought into contact with one another. You clip them off, take
the picture, pull the sheets through the processor at the bottom of the
camera,  and then cut (with a pocketknife) the sandwich from the source
sheets. Very complicated and messy.

William