RE: Negative sharpness in contact printing

Make sure you are e to e and you are using collimated light (point light
source and or focused light). Keep your exp. short. Something is out in
left field, when your contacts are less sharp than through a lens. what is
this 1.5 Neoprene cover sheet all about? could it be defracting you light?
 AK