One process over another

One of my more sucessful prints is cyanotype over monochrome gum.
I used the cyanotype to add some color to andotherwise B & W
print. You can see it at my web site.

I have also printed cyanotype and VDB over photo silkscreen in order
to add detail.For the silk screen I used  a brown ink with VDB and
a blue ink with cyanotype.

The "Photosecessionists" were fond of printing gum over platinum
in order to add color. I believe Steichen's "Flatiron Building" is
gum over platinum. Its a beautiful image. The platinum produces
all the delicate, fine detail but the gum overprinting adds color
that makes it an exceptional print.

Bob Schramm

Check out my web page at:

  http://www.geocities.com/schrammr1/schramm_studioa.htm