Alt process show announcement

Greetings-

Martin Becka (in Paris) has asked me to forward to this to the list:

Dear Jonathan:

If you travel to NY between March 7 and April 15 visit at The Gallery
Zabriskie (see for details on Zabriskie Gallery home page) the
exhibition " Louis Robert, Positives and negatives from the Early
1850s". I worked on preparation of this exhibition in Paris it'is
beatifulls photographs of 1850s (calotypes, waxed paper negatives, salt
prints, albumen prints) I think that is an important historic exhibition and
must be seen by all people interested by historic photography
and alt photo. Can you give this information to the list, I'm disconected in
this moment.

best

Martin