Re: Chlorobromide & Dassonville Charcoal black paper

I once found a reference to making an emulsion in a book on photo art processes which was published in the late 60's or early 70's.  It involved noodling the sensitized gelatin through cheesecloth over a period of several days.  As I recall, the emulsion was compounded using silver nitrate and potassium bromide.  I'll try to find a copy of the formula.  I think the original text was published in England and I have a suspicion that our own Peter Charles Fredrick might have been the author, but I'm not sure since it has been years since I actually saw the book in a friend's library in the pre-list days.

Joe