Re: Chlorobromide & Dassonville Charcoal black paper

Hello!

Very interesting. I was under the impression the type of emulsion used in chlorobromide & Dassonville Charcoal black paper were far removed from salted paper.

Other than a higher silver nitrate solution, how can I achieve the so-called "High Silver Content" described by Burgger and these early papers?

What is a good Silver Nitrate Solution? 10%?

Thanks Mac