P-F: How to subscribe for fathers & mothers

On Mon, 27 Mar 2000, Vrueh, G.J. de wrote:
> I would like to subscribe but as to now i have not yet have the time to
> arrange it. (being a fresh father of a ten month old son tends to absorbe
> more time than i had anticipated).
>
> I do understand that there have been about tree to four parts of it
> publisched yet. And if i do subscribe i wand all the numbers published. Do
> you happened to know if that is possible?
>
> Greetings Gerard

Hi Gerard,

Thanks for asking such a fine question... I'm going to send you offlist
some info about subscribing , changing money, and anything else that
occurs to you to ask, which I might even know the answer (or *an* answer)
to... Tho about how much time 10-month olds take.... guess that's like
pigments, they're all different. Mine were no trouble at all at 10 months.
But after that -- well, we couldn't take them into polite society until
about age 10.  I'm sure your well-brought up European child will do much
better. (We were living in Switzerland at the time, and I was always in
awe, not to mention humiliated.) Meanwhile, congratulations !

I still have enough of Issue #1 and #2 to last another couple of months.
When they run out (after I recover from my depression), I'll try to print
some kind of facsimile, so the information can remain available. Issue #5
is due out this summer, assuming I get off e-mail to do it.

I also take this opportunity to thank those on the list who sent in
renewals upon receiving #4, I appreciate the vote of confidence. But in
the very beginning I offered Issue #1 to this list as free intro, so many
subscriptions run through #5. (Check the number on the bottom line left of
the address label.) I promise however to deposit these checks, with my
thanks, & add 4 issues to subscription.

PS. Issue #5 has a couple of short items in the pipeline from Cor, the
"Photo Omnivore." And thanks for the plug, Cor... No need to reply, I know
you're busy, maybe even comparing notes on 10-month-olds with your
countryman!

best,