Re: Morse Contact printer

On Mon, 27 Mar 2000, Les Newcomer wrote:

snip %<

> It just occured to me this might have a use in alt photo where UV or near UV is
> needed.  Has anybody heared of these contact printers and/or used them for alt
> processing?

Les,

I tried using my Morse to print cyanotype - too slow for words.  To
date I have not tried it with any other alt-type process.

-greg schmitz <gws1@columbia.edu>

"The further the technical mechanism develops which allows us to
escape natural necessity, the more we are subjected to artificial
technical necessities."

                         Jacques Ellul
                         THE TECHNOLOGICAL SOCIETY (1964)