Re: Morse Contact printer

I'm searching for something similar, much bigger though,
have found a few warehouses around the country who really
want to unload these things, shipping is a bear. The argon
bulbs are UV intensive, so be careful. Right now I have a
little Kodak 8x10 that sounds like your Morse, big enough to
learn on.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer