RE: "Spirits of Salts"

From: Randall Webb (randall.webb@lineone.net)
Date: 05/02/00-12:25:34 PM Z

Update on Sprits of Salts sales situation.(Does that sound business-like?) I sent out this notice a few weeks ago.Nothing much has changed. As far as payment goes the best way is by charge card.
Either fax details on 02076200129 (plus country code) or if you want to use secure e-mail in a crude form send to sales@silverprint.co.uk Send two messages, the first containing the first half of your number and the second one the second half of your number.
For Judy: We sent you a catalogue a few weeks ago and both signed it - thereby adding 25 cents to its value. It must have gone via the Galapagos islands. Another one is on its way. May the Lord preserve us from nagging alt/processors!!!!!!!!!
Hope this helps
Randall Webb

To all enquirers about "Spirits of Salts", here is the complete info on the book.
First it is in two different versions - one is standard paperback binding and the other is wire back bound for ease of use in labs, darkrooms etc.
The book was conceived, written, illustrated, scanned, designed and laid out by myself and Martin Reed with the intention of its being distributed via Silverprint's shop and direct mail network.However we had an offer to publish it from a publisher which was part of larger group. Our man turned out to have an Olympic medal for incompetence and a world record for telling lies. ( This is not libel, we are prepared to argue this in court).Our publisher insisted on printing half the edition in paperback cover. If he had asked us we could have told him that our 18 year old copy of Keepers of Light is now loose leaf after years of use.
We modelled our book on Steve Anchells " Darkroom Cookbook". So now the publisher's version is in bookshops and Amazon whilst our original version is available from Silverprint. If you want this original version, Silverprint have made a special offer for alt/proc subscribers as follows.
The UK price is £22.50 sterling including postage. They will mail copies to the USA for an addtional cost of only £2 sterling extra.
Giving a total price of £24.50 sterling.
<<