Re: Glass cleaning procedure

From: Amy Cutting (amos1979@home.com)
Date: 05/03/00-01:35:39 PM Z

vasilios,
Should be in any major grocery store. I know Albertsons (at least the one we
always used to go to in CA) usually has it, my grandmother still uses it and
that's the only place she shops. If I remember correctly from childhood days
it's in a green can and comes in a powdered form. Good luck, Amy Cutting