Re: Seeing

From: Pam Niedermayer (pam_pine@cape.com)
Date: 05/03/00-10:06:57 PM Z

As we age our retinas harden a bit. I found that progressive
lenses solved my problems. I never had problems focusing the
camera; but, depending on how much sleep I had, how much
time I spent in front of the ocmputer programming, my
eyesight would be OK at times, abysmal at others.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer
Pinehill Softworks Inc.