Re: light sources and Pt/Pd prints

Kerik717@aol.com
Date: 05/03/00-10:31:30 PM Z

jeffrey.d.mathias@worldnet.att.net writes:

> To my surprise all three prints are fairly identical in all aspects. If
> anything the print A (in direct sun) may be a bit more neutral in color.

What did your sensitizer consist of? Your results are interesting, but I'm
not too surprised. I have both a mercury vapor plate burner (Nuarc 26-1K)
and a 40-watt UV tube box. I've printed the same negs in both boxes with
very similar results, except the Nuarc is somewhat slower.

BTW, thanks for the tip on the Light Impressions dry mount tissue. It is
definitely white! I'll be printing on Wyndstone Vellum again soon.

Kerik.