Re: Viruses posted to the list...

From: Les Newcomer (lnphoto@ismi.net)
Date: 05/04/00-10:19:31 AM Z

"Editor - P.O.V. Image Service" wrote:If someone posts a virus to the list

> AND they do not have virus software installed on their machine that is
> up-to-date within reason...

>From what was disscussed on Morining edition, the I Love you virus, once
opened, automatically sends itself out to all emails in the the host
addressbook, second Symentec is expected to have a fix on this by this
afternoon. which means the above statement is useless. The most upto date
virus protection did not find this virus, which is why ABC London, and the
London stock exchange were hit. You can't tell me they are without "up to
date" virus protection.