Re: Viruses posted to the list...

From: Editor - P.O.V. Image Service (editor@p-o-v-image.com)
Date: 05/04/00-12:34:06 PM Z

stan johnson wrote:

> It might also make sense to consider a non-MS operating system,
> such as Linux [or MacOS?], at least for email and internet access,
> since essentially all these nasties are unable to run except on
> Windows.

Good suggestion..

Alternatively, if you decide to use Windows, I would suggest at least using
another e-amil program other than Outlook, Exchange, Or Outlook Express...

So far, all these macros and scripts have tied into the address books used by
the aforesaid..

In case anyone wants to send me an e-mail virus (given come of the vitriol I
have provoked here - I would not be wholly surprised), I use Netscape
Messenger (so please keep that in mind)...

Keith

--
{       The views expressed in the preceding are those of the        }
{       author, alone, and  are neither the responsibility of,        }