Re: Viruses posted to the list...

From: stan johnson (sjohnson@gwi.net)
Date: 05/04/00-12:29:05 PM Z

** Reply to note from Rod Fleming <rodfleming@sol.co.uk> Thu, 04
May 2000 18:18:31 +0100
> It's a good idea to check the contents of your Outbox before you
> hit "Send".............

It might also make sense to consider a non-MS operating system,
such as Linux [or MacOS?], at least for email and internet access,
since essentially all these nasties are unable to run except on
Windows. I run os/2, and sit back chuckling at all the furor. There are a
few boot sector viruses, and I run an AV. But all these macros and
similar files are DOA on my system.

stan

--
Stan Johnson