Re: An illustration of how insecure this list is..

Kerik717@aol.com
Date: 05/04/00-01:42:52 PM Z

<editor@p-o-o-p-image.com> writes:

> It is considered professional to sign
> one's name when on a professional list..

First, I didn't realize this was a "professional list". Anybody gettin' paid for this?? Second, coming from you, this is by far the funniest and most ironic thing I've heard all day. Your behavior today has been the very antithesis of "professional". I even agree with Judy, which doesn't happen very often! <G>

Yours professionally,
-Eric Cartman
"Respect my authority!"

www.Kerik.com