Re: Viruses posted to the list...

From: Campos & Davis Photos (photos@campos-davis.co.uk)
Date: 05/04/00-02:09:06 PM Z

I am sure the person concerned did not intend it but according to the
news many people have been caught out by this virus. The Melissa
virus also appeared on the list some time ago in similar
circumstances. Don't forget that some people do not have your
computer skills. I would not want to be part of any list where people
are threatening to sue one another and I suspect others would feel
the same.

Campos & Davis Photos
6 Cranbourne Road
London N10 2BT
Tel/Fax + 44 (20) 8883 8638
email: photos@campos-davis.co.uk
WEB SITE: http://www.campos-davis.co.uk

----------
> From: Editor - P.O.V. Image Service <editor@p-o-v-image.com>
> To: alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca
> Subject: Re: Viruses posted to the list...
> Date: Thursday, 04 May, 2000 5:37 PM
>

> AND I WILL SUE THE HECK OUT OF ANYBODY WHO IS THE PROXIMATE SOURCE
OF A VIRUS
> THAT DESTROYS ANYTHING ON MY SYSTEM, IF THE IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING
SENDER WAS

 }
  }
  }