Re: enlarging vs. contact prints

From: Jarred McCaffrey (jmccaffr@cs.uml.edu)
Date: 05/04/00-07:08:34 PM Z

You are right, Garimo. This is a bit ambiguous.

I am speaking specifically about using an enlarger to project a negative onto
paper versus contact printing. Ideally, I'd like to use pinhole photography
with some alternative processed paper/glass as a negative, but info on
projecting negatives onto alt processed paper would be a great start.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me so far. I am looking into the methods you
mentioned.

Jarred