Re: Developing 4x5 negatives

From: David J. Romano (romano@agfa.com)
Date: 05/09/00-10:02:33 AM Z

Christina,
I recently did just what you are speaking of. I had a trip to Colorado Springs
and took my Graflex 4x5 along. I carried 12 film holders loaded with Tri-X, shot
them during the day, unloaded them in the hotel bathroom, putting them in there
respective N+, N- boxes and reloaded for the next day. After I came home, it
took me about 2 weeks to get all 60 sheets developed and they came out just
fine. I found a roll of undeveloped 35 mm that was shot almost 2 years prior,
and it didn't show any signs of degradation.

Dave