RE: Developing 4x5 negatives

From: David Clark (DavidClark_@excite.com)
Date: 05/09/00-10:18:19 AM Z

If you developed a lightleak in your bellows or something it would be shame
to lose the whole trip.

I spent a couple weeks in Mexico and there was nothing to do at night except
develop film where we were. There were also a couple really good shots and
I would have been a basket case if I had to wait a month to see the
negatives.

I am glad I don't use 4x5 but somebody must have a decent method of field
developing sheet film. Waiting a month to develop a huge stack of
negatives really sounds tedious.

David