Re: Developing 4x5 negatives

From: Les Newcomer (lnphoto@ismi.net)
Date: 05/09/00-10:45:10 AM Z

I found a roll of 120 in the basement of my parents house when I was in
college. I processed it in d-76 1:1 and though there was considerable loss of
contrast I could still make out an image of me at age 4. From that I can
extrapolate and say 3 months isn't a problem. 10 montsh-1 year getting
close. 18 years. yeah that's aproblem!

Les