FP4 and HC-110

From: Tom Ferguson (tomf2468@pipeline.com)
Date: 05/10/00-12:58:53 PM Z

My last box of HP5 11x14 is gone. I mistakenly thought I had two more in
storage.... opps..... As HP-5 is now difficult to get in 11x14 I thought I
would try FP4 (which is easily available from PhotoWarehouse, and I keep in
stock for enlarged negs anyway).

Does anyone have a target development time and EI for normal and Plus 1 for
this film and HC-110 developer and typical develop out platinum palladium.
I'll be good and do all the testing, but a starting point always helps.

Alternately, does anyone have a good reliable (meaning they typically have
it in stock) source for 11x14 HP5? Samy's Camera and Calumet in Los Angeles
are no longer sources :-(

Thanks

--
Tom Ferguson